The cat in the hat comes back for more piano. This time, we take the lessons one step further with a grand piano with awful key sounds.
http://www.webpianoteacher.com is where to get ALL lessons to complete this song series, as well as over 3,000 other videos by Shawn teaching you to play the piano using his whiteboard method. Do a Facebook search for www.webpianoteacher.com to find his fans page and get notified of upcoming lessons or just to see what Shawn’s up to. http://www.shawncheekblog.com for DVD orders. http://www.twitter.com/webpianoteacher is his Twitter page to receive tweets when Shawn uploads a new video. Enjoy!
Learn how to read music and how to read notes that are on ledger lines. This piano lesson will teach you how to read music notes off of the staff on what we call the ledger lines.
Check out all of my free piano lessons in this awesome playlist: https://goo.gl/KWBZhu
Get access to over 15 courses so you can learn more about piano and music. http://www.lessonsontheweb.com
Get free lesson videos, articles, advice and more sent right to your email! http://www.lessonsontheweb.com/newsletter
Interested in Music Theory? Check out the official playlist here: https://goo.gl/JNtytd
Join us for live lessons most Fridays and Sundays at 8pm EST!
This lesson is designed to help you learn how to read music for piano; specifically the ledger lines. Ledger lines refer to the notes that are up above the staff and down below the staff. These help the piano player recognize where the note is located below or above the staff.
Free YouTube Piano and Music Theory Gallery http://lessonsontheweb.com/youtube-ga…
Official Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/lessonsontheweb
LessonsOnTheWeb on Twitter! https://twitter.com/lessonsontheweb Google+ https://plus.google.com/+LessonsOnThe…
Check out the piano play list: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…
Music Theory Playlist http://youtu.be/ypKraHkY5GE?list=PLUy…
Christmas and Holiday Playlist http://youtu.be/bB2_yWnbXoE?list=PLUy…
Learn Fur Elise : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2pXB…
Lessonsontheweb is your online channel built to help you learn to play the piano. Whether you are an adult, kid, beginner or expert we have over 150+of the best video tutorials teaching you the basics in chords, reading sheet music, theory and more. These free online piano lessons are lead by Tim Wurm. With his passion to teach piano lessons online through video Tim continues to teach thousands how to play piano with his friendly delivery. Lessonsontheweb also includes a blog as well as other free resources and an academy where you can take your skills to the next level!
Here is a tutorial on how to give remote piano lessons (or any instrument, really) using a virtual instrument (VSTi) host. I use Cantabile in this video as the host, Voicemeeter Pro “Banana” as a virtual mixing board, and I show how to give your lessons both using Skype and Hangouts-On-Air (which optionally lets you record a video of the lesson as well that is automatically saved to YouTube).
Hangouts-On-Air have a far better option for the audio for music. Its “Studio” mode is far, far superior to either an HOA’s “Voice” mode or Skype’s compressor for audio, so though it takes up the last half of the video, I felt it was important to show how to set that up also.
Here are useful links:
Voicemeeter setup file: http://terrybritton.com/Piano_Lessons_Settings.zip
Voicemeeter Pro “Banana”
Cantabile 3 (Demo download includes free “Lite” version)
For Hangouts-On-Air – CHECKLIST
1) Set up a YouTube channel if you haven’t already
2) Click your user icon at the top right and select “Creator Studio”
3) Click at the left into “Live Streaming” and click on Events
4) Click on the far-right on “Create new event”
5) Select “Quick (Using Google Hangouts On air)” from the radio buttons toward the right near the bottom – that sets up a Hangout-On-Air as the format
6) Set it from “Public” to “Private” or “Unpublished”.
7) Start the hangout by clicking “Go Live Now” — that does not mean you need to start calling now, it just lets you get the viewing links and set up the audio and video in advance. (You can also schedule events to happen in the future in advance… even after this step!)
8) At the lower right, click the “Links” button to get the link to the YouTube video to share, and also an embed code for putting it on your blog page (which can be a private page, of course, only visible to your student), and then DEFINITELY copy the link from the top address bar that leads back to this HOA, which you can email to yourself and to the other person(s) so they can join it. When you return to it, just hit the “Join” button and you are in. Up to 10 people can participate in a normal hangout. (Up to 25 if you have a “G-Suite Basic or Business” account.)
9) Click the gear at the top and set your microphone to Voicemeeter Output and your speaker to Voicemeeter Input. I advise changing the audio from “Voice” to “Studio” and keeping your levels at or below -12dB. Click “Save”.
10) This HOA is now set up – clicking the “Start Broadcast” button will begin the recording. You can continue without recording by just leaving this open and not hitting the “Start Broadcast” button. When finished Recording (that is, “Broadcasting”), hit “Stop Broadcast” FIRST and then hit the red-phone button at the top to hang up. If you do not hit “Stop Broadcast” before hanging up, it will continue recording for four hours then disconnect itself.
11) Once all this is set up, hit the Red Phone to hang up and shut the hangout window if you are not making the call right away. This all stays available as long as you don’t use it (so retain that link from the address bar you got – makes it a pseudo “Skype” for you and your student to use, with better audio!). This now also appears in the list of your scheduled events at https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events?filter=scheduled at the bottom, where you can change the time so it is scheduled for a specific date by editing the “Basic Info” page, or you can alternatively start the hangout from there on your end, and get the address bar link and other links to share if you had forgotten to earlier. It will stay there until you use it, so if you don’t ever broadcast and stop-broadcast, it stays around to use again and again. You can get rid of unused ones by checking the box to its left and going to the top under “Actions” and selecting “Delete”.
12) Extra: You actually can view the live stream from the tab to the right of the “Basic” one which now shows a “Live Control Room” link. View the stream from the “Preview” section by hitting the play button in the middle of the video there. The “Public” view will not be active until you show up to start the broadcast.
That’s it! Seems like a lot the first time, but it is really quite simple. This checklist will always be handy, though!
When ready, click the link you saved to enter the hangout, hit “Join” and optionally start the broadcast (begin recording) when you are ready. Or just re-use this as a hi-fidelity version of Skype by having students join at the proper time with their link.
Where focus your eyes when learning how to play classical music on piano with songs like Solfeggietto by CPE Bach; learn this and more in this free online piano lesson taught by an expert pianist.
Expert: Shoshana Cook
Bio: Shoshana Cook graduated from the University of North Texas with a degree in piano and voice. She has been playing the piano since she was 6 years old.
Filmmaker: kyle saylors
William Tell Overture – Piano Lessons
Take some piano lessons from Scott Houston “The Piano Guy.” In this video, Scott and guest Bradley Sowash demonstrate playing the classic signature lick to The William Tell Overture.
Scott’s life goal is help you learn to play piano through piano lessons that you can take anywhere and at any time to get you started having some fun at a piano or keyboard as quickly as possible.
Scott Houston is the host of The Piano Guy television series on Public Television and has taught hundreds of thousands of folks like yourself, how to have some fun on their piano or keyboard. He wants to help you get there too—as quickly as possible.
Sign Up Now For Scott’s FREE Introductory Online Piano Course
Click here to sign up:
Scott “The Piano Guy” Houston, Emmy Award Winning Host
of The Piano Guy and Music Makers on Public Television
Get 2 free gifts when you sign up for my Piano Notes newsletter here:
William Tell Overture – Piano Lessons
http://www.webpianoteacher.com is where you can find Shawn’s complete extensive video library.http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000731837921#!/pages/Waco-TX/wwwwebpianoteachercom/10204503452?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=5 is how to connect with Shawn and ask him any questions.
Learn Piano #3 Workshop Piano Exercises Notes and Keys Learning exercises For Beginners Hindi: This is the #3 video lesson of Basic to Advance piano series. In this workshop lesson I am going to teach how to easily remember piano keys and some piano basic exercises for hand and fingers.
ये एक वर्कशॉप विडियो लेसन है जो कि इस कोर्स का दुसरे लेसन का वर्कशॉप विडियो है | इस विडियो लेसन के अंदर मैं पियानो के ढाचे को समझने के लिए एक्सरसाइज बताई है और पियानो के हाथ और उंगलियों की एक्सरसाइज भी बताई है | इस वर्कशॉप लेसन के बाद आपके हाथ पियानो पर आसानी केकाम कर पाएंगे |
पिछला लेसन :Previous Lesson:
Welcome to your Time to Learn Piano Channel. This is a Piano course video lesson series in which you will learn piano basic to advance. In basic we will cover melody line and play songs by ear. After basic you will be 100% able to play any song by ear. In Intermediate level you will learn to play chords along melody. In advance level you will be able to play arpeggios, broken chords, jump chords, runs fillers, etc.
हिंदी : ये एक विडियो लेसन सीरीज है जिसमे हम पियानो बेसिक से एडवांस तक सीखेंगे | बेसिक लेसंस के अंदर हम मेलोडी लाइन मतलब गाना सुन कर बजाना सीखेंगे | बेसिक लेसन के बाद ये 100% गारंटी है कि आप गाने बजने लगेंगे| बेसिक के बाद इंटरमीडिएट लेवल में आप गाने पर कोर्ड्स लगाना सीखेंगे | एडवांस लेवल में आप arpeggios, broken chords, jump chords, runs, fillers आदि सीखेगे |
This course is divided in three parts melody, harmony and rhythm. We will learn these in a serial vise. So i am making a proper index for all videos. In index you will find all uploaded lessons step by step. So you need to follow the index for proper result. I am sure after this course you will be able to play piano.
हिंदी : इस कोर्स को तीन भागों में विभाजित किया है | पहला मेलोडी, दूसरा हारमनी, और तीसरा rytham. ये सभी हम क्रमबद से ही सीखेंगे | इसलिए मैंने साभी विडियो के लीये एक सारणी बनायीं है | इस सारणी में मैं सारे लेसन एक के बाद एक विडियो अपलोड करूँगा | इसलिए आपको अच्छे तरीके से सिखने के लीये सारणी के अनुसार विडियो देखनी पड़ेगी | मुझे यकीन है कि इस कोर्स के बाद आप पियानो बजा पाएंगे |
सारणी का लिंक
This is the link of Index:
Please mention your Name when massage What’sup Number :
Whatsup संदेस में अपना नाम जरुर लिखे:
एंड्राइड अप्प्स सरगम पियानो नोट्स के लिए :
Android App for Sargam Piano notes :
एंड्राइड अप्प वेस्टर्न स्टाइल पियानो नोट्स :
Android app for western style piano notes : A to Z piano notes
Basic Piano course:
This course is for learn piano in hindi, piano lessons, keyboard for beginners, piano tutorial, hindi piano teacher, indian piano lessons, hindi piano tutorial lessons, casio training in hindi,
keyboard lessons, Harmonium lessons, Casio Lessons, Learn to play piano beginners in easy way, simple piano lessons to learn songs, Full free piano course in hindi, piano lesson in hindi video, harmonium keyboard lessons hindi, piano keyboard,piano keys,piano notes,piano keyboard layout,Piano (Musical Instrument),piano lessons,how to play piano,learn piano,beginner piano lessons
Please show your support for this channel by tipping me here:
PayPal link https://paypal.me/HIFIMIDI
Your contributions help keep this content going.
Thanks for watching. Lessons will be every Monday at 5:30pm PST.