http://www.webpianoteacher.com is where to get ALL lessons to complete this song series, as well as over 3,000 other videos by Shawn teaching you to play the piano using his whiteboard method. Do a Facebook search for www.webpianoteacher.com to find his fans page and get notified of upcoming lessons or just to see what Shawn’s up to. http://www.shawncheekblog.com for DVD orders. http://www.twitter.com/webpianoteacher is his Twitter page to receive tweets when Shawn uploads a new video. Enjoy!
Learn how to read music and how to read notes that are on ledger lines. This piano lesson will teach you how to read music notes off of the staff on what we call the ledger lines.
Check out all of my free piano lessons in this awesome playlist: https://goo.gl/KWBZhu
Get access to over 15 courses so you can learn more about piano and music. http://www.lessonsontheweb.com
Get free lesson videos, articles, advice and more sent right to your email! http://www.lessonsontheweb.com/newsletter
Interested in Music Theory? Check out the official playlist here: https://goo.gl/JNtytd
Join us for live lessons most Fridays and Sundays at 8pm EST!
This lesson is designed to help you learn how to read music for piano; specifically the ledger lines. Ledger lines refer to the notes that are up above the staff and down below the staff. These help the piano player recognize where the note is located below or above the staff.
Free YouTube Piano and Music Theory Gallery http://lessonsontheweb.com/youtube-ga…
Official Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/lessonsontheweb
LessonsOnTheWeb on Twitter! https://twitter.com/lessonsontheweb Google+ https://plus.google.com/+LessonsOnThe…
Check out the piano play list: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…
Music Theory Playlist http://youtu.be/ypKraHkY5GE?list=PLUy…
Christmas and Holiday Playlist http://youtu.be/bB2_yWnbXoE?list=PLUy…
Learn Fur Elise : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2pXB…
Lessonsontheweb is your online channel built to help you learn to play the piano. Whether you are an adult, kid, beginner or expert we have over 150+of the best video tutorials teaching you the basics in chords, reading sheet music, theory and more. These free online piano lessons are lead by Tim Wurm. With his passion to teach piano lessons online through video Tim continues to teach thousands how to play piano with his friendly delivery. Lessonsontheweb also includes a blog as well as other free resources and an academy where you can take your skills to the next level!
Here is a tutorial on how to give remote piano lessons (or any instrument, really) using a virtual instrument (VSTi) host. I use Cantabile in this video as the host, Voicemeeter Pro “Banana” as a virtual mixing board, and I show how to give your lessons both using Skype and Hangouts-On-Air (which optionally lets you record a video of the lesson as well that is automatically saved to YouTube).
Hangouts-On-Air have a far better option for the audio for music. Its “Studio” mode is far, far superior to either an HOA’s “Voice” mode or Skype’s compressor for audio, so though it takes up the last half of the video, I felt it was important to show how to set that up also.
Here are useful links:
Voicemeeter setup file: http://terrybritton.com/Piano_Lessons_Settings.zip
Voicemeeter Pro “Banana”
Cantabile 3 (Demo download includes free “Lite” version)
For Hangouts-On-Air – CHECKLIST
1) Set up a YouTube channel if you haven’t already
2) Click your user icon at the top right and select “Creator Studio”
3) Click at the left into “Live Streaming” and click on Events
4) Click on the far-right on “Create new event”
5) Select “Quick (Using Google Hangouts On air)” from the radio buttons toward the right near the bottom – that sets up a Hangout-On-Air as the format
6) Set it from “Public” to “Private” or “Unpublished”.
7) Start the hangout by clicking “Go Live Now” — that does not mean you need to start calling now, it just lets you get the viewing links and set up the audio and video in advance. (You can also schedule events to happen in the future in advance… even after this step!)
8) At the lower right, click the “Links” button to get the link to the YouTube video to share, and also an embed code for putting it on your blog page (which can be a private page, of course, only visible to your student), and then DEFINITELY copy the link from the top address bar that leads back to this HOA, which you can email to yourself and to the other person(s) so they can join it. When you return to it, just hit the “Join” button and you are in. Up to 10 people can participate in a normal hangout. (Up to 25 if you have a “G-Suite Basic or Business” account.)
9) Click the gear at the top and set your microphone to Voicemeeter Output and your speaker to Voicemeeter Input. I advise changing the audio from “Voice” to “Studio” and keeping your levels at or below -12dB. Click “Save”.
10) This HOA is now set up – clicking the “Start Broadcast” button will begin the recording. You can continue without recording by just leaving this open and not hitting the “Start Broadcast” button. When finished Recording (that is, “Broadcasting”), hit “Stop Broadcast” FIRST and then hit the red-phone button at the top to hang up. If you do not hit “Stop Broadcast” before hanging up, it will continue recording for four hours then disconnect itself.
11) Once all this is set up, hit the Red Phone to hang up and shut the hangout window if you are not making the call right away. This all stays available as long as you don’t use it (so retain that link from the address bar you got – makes it a pseudo “Skype” for you and your student to use, with better audio!). This now also appears in the list of your scheduled events at https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events?filter=scheduled at the bottom, where you can change the time so it is scheduled for a specific date by editing the “Basic Info” page, or you can alternatively start the hangout from there on your end, and get the address bar link and other links to share if you had forgotten to earlier. It will stay there until you use it, so if you don’t ever broadcast and stop-broadcast, it stays around to use again and again. You can get rid of unused ones by checking the box to its left and going to the top under “Actions” and selecting “Delete”.
12) Extra: You actually can view the live stream from the tab to the right of the “Basic” one which now shows a “Live Control Room” link. View the stream from the “Preview” section by hitting the play button in the middle of the video there. The “Public” view will not be active until you show up to start the broadcast.
That’s it! Seems like a lot the first time, but it is really quite simple. This checklist will always be handy, though!
When ready, click the link you saved to enter the hangout, hit “Join” and optionally start the broadcast (begin recording) when you are ready. Or just re-use this as a hi-fidelity version of Skype by having students join at the proper time with their link.
http://www.webpianoteacher.com is where you can find Shawn’s complete extensive video library.http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000731837921#!/pages/Waco-TX/wwwwebpianoteachercom/10204503452?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=5 is how to connect with Shawn and ask him any questions.
The easiest way to learn piano chords:
Sign up for FREE piano lessons at: http://www.PianoLessons.com
Nate Bosch plays Forrest Gump Feather Theme Song.
For more information on Nate Bosch please check out http://www.NateBosch.com
Watch This Video At:
https://www.webpianoteacher.com/ To see ALL of Shawn Cheek’s Piano Lessons. Please subscribe, rate high, and comment if you like these free lessons! Thanks!
From http://www.PlayPianoTODAY.com – this is the updated full free version of Blues Piano Lessons, Ch. 8. In this chapter, we’re going to learn to expaaaaand the “Blues Static Riff” from chapter 6. Check it out!
Another vid of Interview with the Vampire.
It’s about Claudia and her piano lessons.
The music is from the soundtrack of the movie ‘The piano’ from Michael Nyman. The song’s called ‘The heart asks pleasure first / The promise’
Edit: As many people asked about the song Claudia plays at the end in the original movie I’ve to say that I don’t know the name of it. There are a few other vids here with the same question. But none of them apparently have a clue. So, I’m sorry I can’t tell you.
I made this fanvideo under the aspect of ‘Fair-Use’. I don’t own any rights – they belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.
Piano lessons revolutionised! In this video, A.I. piano lessons software – Musiah – is demonstrated by Brendan Hogan, Piano Teacher and Musiah Inventor.
Learn to play piano and read sheet music up to 16 times faster than traditional lessons and in much more depth than with other online piano lessons.