In this video, Piano Teacher & Musiah Inventor Brendan Hogan explains how the Musiah Piano Teaching Method will reduce the time it takes music students to learn how to read notes by at least two years.
Based upon traditional piano teaching methods, the Musiah Piano Method is derived from thousands of hours of pain-staking observation of hundreds of piano and keyboard teachers over a 17 year period.
Whether you’re looking for piano / keyboard lessons for kids or adults at a beginners, mid level or advanced level, Musiah’s online piano lessons are the best piano lessons anywhere online.
Start your FREE online piano lessons 7 Day Trial here: https://www.musiah.com/enroll.aspx
Musiah is the world’s first A.I. (Artificially Intelligent) Virtual Piano Teacher – a new software invention that teaches adults and children how to play piano at a fraction of the cost of traditional private piano or keyboard lessons.
Visit http://www.musiah.com to find out more.
A recent study showed that Musiah piano / keyboard students learn 5-8 times faster than students learning the same syllabus through traditonal piano / keyboard lessons, and best of all, they have more fun.
Using the latest patented A.I. technology, Musiah responds to your playing just like a traditional piano teacher and encourages you every step of the way.
What could be better than learning how to play the piano / keyboard in the comfort of your own home whenever it suits you.
Musiah makes real piano lessons so affordable. In fact up to 6 members of your family can all learn.
You can learn using a MIDI keyboard or you can even start off playing piano notes on your computer keyboard — so you can try Musiah’s online piano lessons straight away without having to commit to buying a MIDI keyboard.
And right now, you can try Musiah’s online piano lessons FREE for 7 days.
SImply visit http://www.musiah.com to start your FREE 7 Day piano lesson trial now.
Here is a link to an overview of piano lessons online with Musiah:
The benefits of learning how to play piano with Musiah for students, parents and teachers are summarized here:
The Musiah Piano Teaching method has been developed over 17 years and has been taught to more than 80,000 piano students. The Musiah Piano Teaching Method is explained in detail here:
Information on what type of MIDI keyboard to get and also (as a temporary alternative) how to use your computer keyboard to play piano notes is available here:
Piano lessons with Musiah are very affordable, convenient and fun. They bring the opportunity to learn how to play piano to people everywhere.
Here is a link to an overview of piano lessons online with Musiah.
The benefits of learning piano online with Musiah for students, parents and teachers are summarized here.
Start your FREE online piano lessons 7 Day Trial here:
With 88 keys and hundreds of internal strings, a standard piano produces a slew of unique sounds and tones.
Subscribe to TIME ►► http://po.st/SubscribeTIME
Get closer to the world of entertainment and celebrity news as TIME gives you access and insight on the people who make what you watch, read and share.
Money helps you learn how to spend and invest your money. Find advice and guidance you can count on from how to negotiate, how to save and everything in between.
Find out more about the latest developments in science and technology as TIME’s access brings you to the ideas and people changing our world.
Let TIME show you everything you need to know about drones, autonomous cars, smart devices and the latest inventions which are shaping industries and our way of living
Stay up to date on breaking news from around the world through TIME’s trusted reporting, insight and access
CONNECT WITH TIME
TIME brings unparalleled insight, access and authority to the news. A 24/7 news publication with nearly a century of experience, TIME’s coverage shapes how we understand our world. Subscribe for daily news, interviews, science, technology, politics, health, entertainment, and business updates, as well as exclusive videos from TIME’s Person of the Year, TIME 100 and more created by TIME’s acclaimed writers, producers and editors.
Why You Should Enroll Your Kids In Piano Lessons, According To Science | TIME
This video shows Yuna Park (age 9) on her first attempt at Performance Challenge at the end of Level 8 of the Musiah piano lessons course. Sincere thanks to Yuna and Sungchan (Yuna’s father) for sharing this video, and well done Yuna – Terrific Work!
Start your own piano lessons journey with a Musiah Piano Lessons 14 Day Free Trial: http://www.musiah.com/enroll
Jerry really wants to learn how to play the piano. Just two problems. One, his piano is haunted. Two, the piano instructor is probably a psycho murderer. Maybe he should have picked up the guitar instead.
You can support the Pop Arena on Patreon!
Want to request a video? You can through Paypal!
How To Donate & Request Videos
You can follow the Pop Arena on Twitter!
Tweets by pop_arena
You can follow the Pop Arena on Tumblr!
FRIENDS OF POP ARENA
Check out Sean Dillon’s writings here!
Check out The Genie’s Library’s webnovel “Heart Song” here!
Here is a tutorial on how to give remote piano lessons (or any instrument, really) using a virtual instrument (VSTi) host. I use Cantabile in this video as the host, Voicemeeter Pro “Banana” as a virtual mixing board, and I show how to give your lessons both using Skype and Hangouts-On-Air (which optionally lets you record a video of the lesson as well that is automatically saved to YouTube).
Hangouts-On-Air have a far better option for the audio for music. Its “Studio” mode is far, far superior to either an HOA’s “Voice” mode or Skype’s compressor for audio, so though it takes up the last half of the video, I felt it was important to show how to set that up also.
Here are useful links:
Voicemeeter setup file: http://terrybritton.com/Piano_Lessons_Settings.zip
Voicemeeter Pro “Banana”
Cantabile 3 (Demo download includes free “Lite” version)
For Hangouts-On-Air – CHECKLIST
1) Set up a YouTube channel if you haven’t already
2) Click your user icon at the top right and select “Creator Studio”
3) Click at the left into “Live Streaming” and click on Events
4) Click on the far-right on “Create new event”
5) Select “Quick (Using Google Hangouts On air)” from the radio buttons toward the right near the bottom – that sets up a Hangout-On-Air as the format
6) Set it from “Public” to “Private” or “Unpublished”.
7) Start the hangout by clicking “Go Live Now” — that does not mean you need to start calling now, it just lets you get the viewing links and set up the audio and video in advance. (You can also schedule events to happen in the future in advance… even after this step!)
8) At the lower right, click the “Links” button to get the link to the YouTube video to share, and also an embed code for putting it on your blog page (which can be a private page, of course, only visible to your student), and then DEFINITELY copy the link from the top address bar that leads back to this HOA, which you can email to yourself and to the other person(s) so they can join it. When you return to it, just hit the “Join” button and you are in. Up to 10 people can participate in a normal hangout. (Up to 25 if you have a “G-Suite Basic or Business” account.)
9) Click the gear at the top and set your microphone to Voicemeeter Output and your speaker to Voicemeeter Input. I advise changing the audio from “Voice” to “Studio” and keeping your levels at or below -12dB. Click “Save”.
10) This HOA is now set up – clicking the “Start Broadcast” button will begin the recording. You can continue without recording by just leaving this open and not hitting the “Start Broadcast” button. When finished Recording (that is, “Broadcasting”), hit “Stop Broadcast” FIRST and then hit the red-phone button at the top to hang up. If you do not hit “Stop Broadcast” before hanging up, it will continue recording for four hours then disconnect itself.
11) Once all this is set up, hit the Red Phone to hang up and shut the hangout window if you are not making the call right away. This all stays available as long as you don’t use it (so retain that link from the address bar you got – makes it a pseudo “Skype” for you and your student to use, with better audio!). This now also appears in the list of your scheduled events at https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events?filter=scheduled at the bottom, where you can change the time so it is scheduled for a specific date by editing the “Basic Info” page, or you can alternatively start the hangout from there on your end, and get the address bar link and other links to share if you had forgotten to earlier. It will stay there until you use it, so if you don’t ever broadcast and stop-broadcast, it stays around to use again and again. You can get rid of unused ones by checking the box to its left and going to the top under “Actions” and selecting “Delete”.
12) Extra: You actually can view the live stream from the tab to the right of the “Basic” one which now shows a “Live Control Room” link. View the stream from the “Preview” section by hitting the play button in the middle of the video there. The “Public” view will not be active until you show up to start the broadcast.
That’s it! Seems like a lot the first time, but it is really quite simple. This checklist will always be handy, though!
When ready, click the link you saved to enter the hangout, hit “Join” and optionally start the broadcast (begin recording) when you are ready. Or just re-use this as a hi-fidelity version of Skype by having students join at the proper time with their link.
Piano lessons revolutionised! In this video, A.I. piano lessons software – Musiah – is demonstrated by Brendan Hogan, Piano Teacher and Musiah Inventor.
Learn to play piano and read sheet music up to 16 times faster than traditional lessons and in much more depth than with other online piano lessons.
钢琴老师 Jess – https://www.youtube.com/jesswy
Serena – https://www.instagram.com/serenamars12
Dennis – https://instagram.com/dennislimming
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/dennislimvideo
keyboard lessons (Chords and Leads)in TAMIL.
Use this link to buy psr e 453
This guide shows you How To Learn Piano By Ear
Watch This and Other Related films here: http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-play-piano-by-ear
Check Out Our Channel Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/videojug
Like Us On Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/videojug
Follow Us On Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/videojug